Monday, June 15, 2009

Week 51

Oh My! Almost week 52!
On a note that I keep forgetting to write about, Tenille has a birthmark! Or I think I should say, she has the absence of a birthmark. She has a spot on her upper right thigh that has no pigment. It is white as a white baby can be. Since I have a few birthmarks I was hoping she would get one too. Not sure why but it makes me happy! I already new she was special but now we have more proof!
On the daycare front, Tenille is starting to throw temper tantrums. At one! She throws things, hits, bites, and pinches. She didn't do these things at home but she does at daycare. :) Oh joy! Starting this week she is going to daycare part time. 20 hours a week. It will give me some time to get stuff done around the house and errands run, as well as give me a summer vacation. :)
Tenille's first birthday went off without a hitch! The weather was beautiful and most of our families could join us. Tenille did great, she ate cake and opened presents and walked around for everyone. We are so very lucky to have all of you in her life. I know they say it takes a village to raise a child and I am now more certain of that then ever! We are waiting to give her our presents utnil next week, but we did let her play on her kangroo climber which we now have outside.

Our new kangaroo climber

messy cake!

All these presents !

I "think" Tenille may have a new tooth on top. I might have felt one this morning when I was putting orajel on her. She has been fussy lately, it is either the teeth or the fact that she is having problems pooping. How knew that my life would revolve around eating and pooping at the age of 31! Hope you enjoy the pictures and I will be sure to add more soon!



No comments: