Poor Bart . . Think he will make it through her childhood? So I am trying out a numbering system! I know . . math nerd . . but hey how am I supposed to scrapbook all these precious memories if I don't have a system. So we are now into the second year of the wogoman weekly and this is the first email out. Anyways, onto Tenille. I have officially seen her two top teeth that are coming in. They are HUGE! No wonder she has been "touchy" as they tell me at daycare. Speaking of which, Tenille escaped this week. From a non-parent perspective it was cute, Tenille and her friend Adian, escaped from their room and walked to the other end of the building and were found eating cookies at the table with big kids. Cute. From the mom perspective, my daughter ran away, no one was watching her, and they didn't know where she was at. Not really happy about it to say the least. She did take a buddy with her though! She is walking like their is no tomorrow. She is into EVERYTHING, which makes for a great time here. She is still carrying her purse around with her. She LOVES to put things into it and take things out. She also learned that it will float if she puts it in the toilet. So much for having an evening bag! I guess now I can't dress up and go out! :) Yep, I found her in J's bathroom with the purse in the toilet and she was looking at me like, What? She gave Jason the same look when he found her in my bathroom trying to pull my makeup out of my bag. How can she be a girly-girl? As for her actual birthday, she took pudding cups to schools, and they made a big mess but had fun. We spent her birthday at home as a family and then went to Yup's for a birthday sundae. They put sprinkle hair on it and eyes and a cherry for a hat! So cute. (Side note, Yup's is 50 years old this year!) We played outside in some tubs for some water fun and Tenille went to Uncle Jeff's and Aunt Heather's pool on Friday. We also took her to the zoo on Thursday and yes it was hot (100 degrees in the car) but we went early and had tons of fun! So there you go! Issue #1 done. I am going to post more pictures on the blog because we just did so much fun stuff this week! And the last and most precious thing happened tonight (Sunday) Tenille went to bed but was in there talking to her stuffed animals for a good 30 mins. I thought she went to sleep but no the crying started. I told myself I would wait 5 mins and then check on her. Then I heard it, Tenille's little voice screaming mommmmmyyyyy! Yep, that is right mommy! How can you resist that? So I went in, and she just wanted to snuggle, so we rocked a little and then she went back to bed and went to sleep. Ahhhh Mommy! :) |
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Volume 2 - Issue #1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment