Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wogoman Weekly - Week 49

Do you know how to make a baby poop when she hasn't for 3 days? First you talk with the people at daycare and they tell you there are suppositories for babies, or try prunes, or try baking soda in her bath water. Right like that would work? So I got her home and fed her a bottle and she took a little nap. She slept naked because I had spilled formula all over the poor little girl because the bottle top wasn't on tight. So I fed the naked baby dinner, without a bib, and there is a mess EVERYWHERE. So I think, OK bath time. Well she is in the tub so what would it hurt to try the baking soda thing right? I poured a little in the tub and I didn't know if that was enough, I mean we have a big tub. So I put a little on my hand and throw it on her buyt and put her in the water. You know what happens? 10 minutes later she was trying SO hard to poop. Poor thing. So here she is naked in the tub and trying to poop. I tried to open the toilet and have her poop in there but she JUST freaked OUT! So needless to say, she pooped in the tub, I got to clean it all up,and everything was better. :) I thought the people at daycare were crazy but it worked!

Tenille had a great time camping. She got to eat dirt and play in the water. I forgot to pack lots of coats for her so she got a little cold. So that meant that we went shopping and got her two cute new coats. :) It was 25 degrees colder there than it was here. We hiked up some of the big hills they have there. I laughed because at her current weight it was like I was walking around when I was pregnant. I was so glad I could take her and the weight off when we were done!

This was her first breakfast outside and she didn't know what to think.

Tenille trying hard not to fall asleep.

And this is one of the reasons we go up here every year. Oh, this makes 30 years in a row!



Tenille slept 4 nights in a row all night! It was a NEW record! Then of course we took her camping and got her all off her schedule and then she got up TWICE in one night. . . . I was so tired. J messed up his back and took a sleeping pill so I was the lone trooper that night. I survived and lived to tell the tale!

She is really starting to walk around! It is crazy! She came out of her room today walking and I was totally shocked. I guess I had forgotten she could do that or something! Hope all is well, I am sure you were on pins and needles waiting for this email!




No comments: