| Well everyone, it is 10:37pm the night before the move. J is working and Tenille and the dogs are sleeping. I am just checking in to let you know that I will be "out of the Internet office" for the weekend and then maybe longer. While we have Internet at school, we will be in the "no man's land" on CR 12. We think we have the idea of how to get high speed out there but haven't bought the equipment yet. I would upload some great pictures of our crazy house with boxes everywhere but I have already packed the cord the hooks up my camera to the computer. I have super saved all the important data files, why you may ask? Well you just never know if this computer will make the move and turn on once I get there. So that being said, I am signing off for a while. Please come out and see our new house! The chickens are even gone! :) Thanks for all the help and boxes everyone! |
Friday, September 25, 2009
Moving Day has come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment