Monday, September 7, 2009

Wogoman Weekly -Volume 2 Issue 11


Couldn't help but put this one first! I was doing laundry and other things and after I put Tenille to bed, this is what I saw tonight! How funny! It is like the wizard of oz at our house!
Good Morning or Evening All!
I hope your labor day weekend was very relaxing! Jason and I went to Put - In - Bay for two nights to celebrate our 9 year anniversary. It was great to unwind and sleep in but we missed Tenille terribly! The pic of J and I is infront of our b and b.





This past week, I got to fight the cold that Tenille had and try to stay on top of this new schedule at school. We have green and gold days now and each day is REALLY different for me. So in the morning I think . . hmmmm what am I supposed to be doing today? Which usually is not how I am! I do have to say my kids are adjust beautifully. Tenille did great with my parents for three days. They said that she would sleep all night and then in the morning when they went to get her she would pop up in the crib and say hi! She is so silly! Of course that didn't hold out for our first night back with her. I think she thought we were leaving or something. She would get all worked up, I would go in there and instantly she would calm down. I leave and 10 minutes later it would start all over again. It was a very long night.

Thursday night J picked her up from daycare and she was just rotten from then on. Throwing things, not wanting to sit down to eat, just crabby. So we thought, ok how about a bath? She loves those. So I went to change her. As I was undoing the buttons on her onies, I feel this weird stuff, and then about 1/4 cup of little rocks fell out. Then I undo her diaper and another 1/4 cup falls out. I guess I would have been crabby too with rocks in my underwear. I am not sure if she put them there or if some other kid at daycare did but I now understand why she was so mean!

Tenille gets a new teacher this week at day care. Her old one quit. So keep your fingers crossed that we get a good one! Tenille has a daycare open house on Thursday. There will be a potato bar if anyone is interested in joining us. My mom and dad went last time and had so much fun they are going again this year, but if you want to see the school (and I would give a tour of the house too) let me know!

On the new home front: they are laying tile and carpet and should be done by Monday night. Yes, these guys worked over the entire holiday weekend. We aren't complaining. I am putting some of those pictures online too. I hope to put more up after we go out tomorrow and see what it looks like. It finally is looking like a home! We did get to see the one bathroom. We were not supposed to walk on it and what does Tenille do, goes in and has a seat! Ugh!






Compare this picture with the one a few weeks ago (see WAY below)


This is our bedroom. We put tile infront of most the doors. Hope this helps!


Doesn't seem like we did much this week except house stuff and put in bay.




J did do some training for the fire department. (Hence the red suit) Tenille wasn't really impressed! Guess that is completely ok! Until next week!



No comments: