Monday, September 28, 2009

we are MOVED!

A Big THANK you goes out to my mom and dad, Jeff, Heather and the kids, Mike and his wife, my grandma, Cari and Steve, and Phil and Sharon. Without your help I am sure we would still be moving! :)


Jason and I are so tired. I feel like I ran a marathon or something, but it is all so worth it! Our house is so awesome and it is everything that J and I have been looking for! Even though the house is a complete disaster right now, we feel so at home there! J and I both commented how relaxed we now feel because we aren't worried about our house anymore! To prove this, we discovered our big bathtub still doesn't work (the electrician has to come out again!), and both sinks in the master bathroom leak. We both looked at each other and said, 'No problem'. When I tried to do laundry last night the washer started running water EVERYWHERE. No problem. J fixed it and we are good to go. It is amazing what bothers us now!


We did break a gum ball machine but that was about it. We need to do a little touch up on the paint now but all in all it was a VERY successful move.

My parents took Tenille Saturday night so J and I could go out to a birthday party. We got home late and at some time in the morning I started hearing a buzzing. All noise out there seem weird and I jumped out of bed to find our alarm clock (which was in a laundry basket) buzzing away. I forgot it had a battery backup! Last night the horrible wind started picking up and as we were in the basement (watching Desperate Housewives) we heard this horrible crash! We both jumped up and started racing around the house to figure out what it was. After a good long search we found Tenille's bathroom toys had fallen down in the tub. Tenille didn't even make a peep!

On the Tenille front, she got 3 shots last Monday for her 15 month appointment. She is in the 70% percentile for height and the 10% for weight. It makes me nervuse but I guess it is ok. Aunt Heather helped with the exam because she was doing her clinical time. I forgot, however, to pack snacks or a toot, or any toys so Tenille was a crabby butt! :) I am sure I will have tons more stories later. The dogs are adjusting to the shock collar underground fence and it is so nice that they can "be free!" The pictures are from my mom becuase our computer is still buried in the laundry room!

For those of you with dialup - sorry for the long download!




Our moving truck from Charlie and Nancy!



Cari enjoying what will be our pool!




Our awesome lunch from Grandma!





The huge fern Cari brough to put in our sun room!




Tenille and grandma hanging out! She loved those two sticks!


Tenille and Grandpa putting the lid back on the freezer!

No comments: