Saturday, September 19, 2009

Updated House Before and After Photos

Here is the updated bath room for Tenille.

This is our "front yard" before . . .

And after 4 hours of mowing . . . in which many mice and 1 large snake lost their lives . .

The side of the detached garage before . . .


And after J spent some time with his chainsaw!

Our tub hole before . . .


And after . . .filled with an awesome tub!


For those of your with DSL, here you go . . a little bit of Tenille, Go Irish!



1 comment:

Jason and Rachel said...

As I said before...SO SO excited for you guys. I want to come over and check out the new digs once you get all settled! It is really shaping up and looking awesome. Love the tub. I never use ours because even though it's a jet tub it's still not big enough. Can I come over and swim in yours?! :)