Sunday, September 13, 2009

Wogoman Weekly - Volume 2 Issue 12



Well what a better week! Tenille has recovered nicely from her trip to the ER. The cough is almost all gone and her teeth are through. I am pretty sure I see another molar coming in on the bottom now. Poor kid. She is enjoying eating everything out of our garden and that helps with the teeth I think. The messy picture is a pepper she has destroyed. It is little and FULL of seeds. Tenille took it upon herself to make a big mess!

Tenille got a new teacher at daycare this week. I like her so very much. She is a fun bubbly person and Tenille really likes her. They now have a lot more structure to their day. They even have "exercise time" which basically means they get to jump on mats which she thinks is pretty cool. We went to her open house this last week and she got a cool grasshopper finger puppet and a gummy worm. What come be better? We then walked to the car show and Tenille slept through most of it!


The biggest news is that the POOL GOT CLEANED OUT! I know you read it right. The guy who owns the house got a backhoe thing (I think very technical terms there) and got it all out in about two hours. When I left to give Tenille a nap it was still half full and when I came back . . .empty! I feel so much better about it. If Tenille would happen to fall in it now she will fall into sand instead of concrete, old fence, and a dead possum! Yes, it was dead in there!

during the process . .

Afterwards . . . AMAZING!




The garage also is all cleaned out and the cleaning ladies are starting to work on the house. The plumber still needs to come and do some work (Toilets etc) and the main bath tub. We are not sure that it will actually fit so be prepared for a good story if it doesn't !


I think that is about it, no trip to the ER, no husband swimming in a funny suit, so a pretty normal week! I'll post more pictures on the web of the house so you can see the progress and the pool! We also found out that rates went down AGAIN so yippy! It seems like every time we talk with our mortgage lady she tells us our payment will be less! I like her a lot! :) Other house photos are posted below:

The front of the house WITHOUT the dumpster!



Sasha chasing the chickens. She went along Saturday and scared the cats to death. It was awesome and hopefully they all GO AWAY and don't come back!



The downstairs bathroom with the new cabinets!


Tenille on the new four wheeler.
I am sure her and J will LOVE riding around on this together!



No comments: