How do you know you are a mom? Well for me it is when you are in the middle of working and you think, "man what is that in my pocket?" and you pull out a toot (pacifier) that is how you know you are a working mom! As for knowing you are a mom, it is either when in the middle of the night you hear her cry "Ma ma!" and you jump out of bed, narrowly miss triping over the dog, and rush in there to get a "Hi!" from Tenille. Or it could be when you try to go to the bathroom only to hear Tenille crying like the world has ended because I left! Now I am a mother! Tenille has grown 3 new teeth in 24 hours. Last night at 8 I noticed a new tooth. So she got numb gum (Orajel). At 2 am she woke up and I gave her more only to find another tooth. And this afternoon as I gave her more . . another showed up. Poor girl! Our new house is almost done! We will have a final walk through next week! I can't believe that we have been working at this for 2 + months. Thanks for all being patient with us and reading about our adventures! Dan (the guy who owns the house currently) helped move the hot tub and his girl friend cleaned out the garage and the porch. It looks SO MUCH better! So this means we are BIG into packing. We think the official move date will be Saturday September 26Th. (Just have to check with insurance etc.) I called friday to get the Nipsco lines and phone lines sprayed so I can tear up ground for my garden and Tenille's tree. As J said last night, it is hard work taking care of two houses and we will be glad to only have 1 again. Tenille is doing wonderful at daycare and we absolutely love her new teacher. She is SO good with her and is working with her on new words and being patient. Patience is not a word in her vocabulary and she doesn't have much of it. As for the words she knows here is the current list, "nooooooooooo!" sasha, harry, ma ma, da da, more, bow, abbie (her friend at daycare), hi, bye bye, and night night. Her signs are eat, please, thank you, more, bath, sleep, and where is it? She can understand and do, go get the shoes, put them on(hilarious to watch because she gets the idea but not how to do it), get your toot, blanket, or socks. Sit down, kiss, hug, nap (which she usually shakes her head no at), she maves, Not sure you wanted a complete list but this is about recording what our little punkerdoodle can do and entertaining you at the same time. She has not slept a full night all week. :( so I am super tired. I am hoping she will give me a super birthday present of sleep. That would be awesome. |
Sunday, September 20, 2009
wogoman weekly - volume 2 issue 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment