Saturday, December 11, 2010

Our Christmas Letter 2010


In the hopes of bringing you entertainment and knowledge of our family

we have created our 2010 story for you:

 

C is for the care that we have been putting into the outside of our house.  Time flies by so fast and yet there is so much to do.  We had some Amish guys come in this spring and cut down some trees that were either dead of hanging over the house.  Then we were able to use a bulldozer to accomplish tons more work than we ever thought was possible in one year.  We can now see clearly out of our back windows into our forest.

 

H is for Harry and Sasha.  Sasha is doing well and is as feisty as ever.  Harry is a "98 model" as the vet said and is starting to slow down and lose weight.  It makes us sad.

 

R is for relationships.  J and I are doing great.  We celebrated our ten year anniversary with four days away.  It was the longest we have been away from Tenille.  J got two new guys on his rig this year and is training them.  I am teaching a new IB math class which is challenging but something new.

 

I is for the internet.  Our blog is still up and running at wogomanweekly.blogspot.com

 

S is for sleep that we wish we were getting.  Tenille is not sleeping.  Or maybe I should say, not sleeping very long.  Most night she gets up several times for all sorts of reasons.  Mostly because she is scared or doesn't feel well.  Ahh for the days of sleep!

 

T is for Tenille, Obviously!  She is growing like a weed and so smart.  If you ask her she will even tell you so. We are working on big girl panties right now.  What an interesting event that is.  She is still at Little Saints daycare and doing well.  She loves her teachers and is

learning so much.

 

M is for maturity of our garden.  Jason used the bulldozer to flatten off a new area for a

garden next year.  I tried my hand at growing seeds and only accomplished to bring

squash, little pumpkins, and one zinnia into fruition.  So next year, watch out.  I've

got herbs going and will be more prepared for the visitors that come to my garden.

 

A is for animals that that I just mentioned.  Tenille has named some of them;

we have Flo the deer with her two babies, Abby and Tracy; the kitty cats which

Sasha helped to "remove"; Dorothy, the 23 cent goldfish that was used for

a decoration for Tenille's second birthday that is still living; and the birdies. 

Ahh the birdies.  We have the most delicious house.  The woodpeckers

come out of the woodwork (ha ha) to eat our house and two barns.  We

also were graced with a bat in January.  There is a nice video of it on

our blog.  The bat came into the attic via the hole from a LARGE

woodpecker.  I got the bat a house for outside so I hope it moved

into there.

 

S is for all the super things we hope to accomplish next year. 

We are hoping to restore our pool to actually being a pool.

This will be AWESOME.  So have a great Christmas and

     remember the true reason for this season.

Love, Jason, Tracy, & Tenille Wogoman

 

No comments: