Wednesday, December 1, 2010

wogoman weekly - volume 3 issue 23

Good evening all!

I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful. We had a great time at our house. I had an extra day off of work and it was AWESOME to relax just a little bit more. That being said, Of course I filled it with things to do. Like Candy making and last minute gifts for people. Thanksgiving day after I got out of the shower and dried my hair, the power went out. I had to bake my baked corn at my mom's house. Crazy. So I am sure in Middlebury there were a few thanksgivings that didn't go as planned. But I guess that is God trying to remind us to be flexible. :)

Potty Training is going so well I am afraid to jinx myself. She is sleeping in a pull up at home and at school and she wears one when she goes outside to play but that is it. Something about that cold air makes her have to pee like right now. I learned first hand when she peed down the slide at the park. ugh. She is currently 4 days accident free. :)

Potty training is lending itself to quite a few fun phrases:
1)I'm gonna poop a big one
2)it's too hard to poop
3)I can see my tinkle in there, bye bye tinkle (as she flushes the toilet)
but my favorite one is:
my butt is empty mom (when she is all done peeing) or my butt has a lot of pee in it.

How are you supposed to respond to those with out laughing?

We got our trees up. I got a fake tree (gasp I know) for upstairs. I don't think I can survive another year of our tree falling and losing ornaments that will make me cry again. So the upstairs tree is special ones, the downstairs really tree is the fireman tree. Tenille got some ornaments last year so we gave her a fake tree. I thought she could put her few on there. Well she loaded that one down with anything that she thought was nice. I am surprised it doesn't fall over. :)

Only two weeks and two days of school left this year and that I am done(for the year). Yippy! I always like to tell my kids I am quiting and not working for the rest of the year. They just roll their eyes at me. You know, how teenagers do.

Well I think that is about it. Grandma and Grandpa Watson are having a big party on Saturday and Jason has breakfast with Santa that day at the fire department so it outta be a busy but good time.

Tomorrow night is date night and we are off to our new favorite spot. The white pigeon inn. Thursdays is $5 pitcher nights, they have frosted mugs and pitchers, and they dote on Tenille like it is no body's business. So much fun.

I have to end with a huge blessing in my life that I must pass on. I washed one load of clothes today like everyday and what do I find in the dryer? My USB. Ugh, my 8 GB USB with all my photos from the blog and my christmas letters and everything! I plugged it in and guess what? If you wash and dry your USB, it still works. How about that? I of course plugged it in and immediately backed it all up on my new 1.5 terabit hard drive. Yep, I braved the cold and the crazies to get 1.5 terabits. What am I going to do with all that space. . . anything I want. :)

24 more sleeps until Santa comes!
Have a great night.


No comments: