My evening conversation went like this. "Tenille here is your toothbrush." "Is this a new toothbrush mommy? "No" "I think actually it is" Is it weird to you that our two year old (excuse me two and a half if you ask her) uses the word actually in a sentence?
My grandparents party this weekend was so nice. Family and friends from all over came to see them. We got lots of pictures and were able to hear stories that haven't been told for awhile. Like my grandparents friends wrote Just Married on their car with soap. The problem? The soap scratched the paint and so as long as they owned the car it said "Just married" Fun huh? I am sure my grandfather didnt think it was funny back then.
We are "knock on wood" 7 days into no accidents with Tenille. She is still sleeping in a pull up and some mornings is dry. The other night she work up screaming mommy I need you. I go it there and she says she has to go tinkle. So we go and she does and then she falls right back asleep. Isn't that amazing? I think so. Today daycare said that she is going to the bathroom all by herself (that stinker, she doesn't do that at home) and so therefore are going to put her on the potty trained list and we now will get to pay LESS for daycare. Yippy!
 After looking at last week's photos I had to laugh. If you look at all my family at the tree farm I look so tiny compared to everyone. Am I really THAT short? I would also like to comment on our tree upstairs this year. While it is fake, J has decided that this is a "building year" for the tree. What does that mean. It means we have only 1.5 strands of lights that actually work, and angel that doesn't want to stay on top and a daughter that keeps moving the decorations. Next year I'll be sure to by more lights. :)
 My sister came over Sunday to sew some Christmas things. She helped me fix my machine and we both decided that I am sewing challenged. :) We made a pillow for Tenille and she is oh so excited it. She was supposed to take it to school today but didn't want to get it out of her bed. So it stayed at home today. We talked to Tenille about her new cousin that is coming in May. Tenille woke up this morning talking about her new cousin. She then said that she was going to name the Susie. Then changed her mind and decided she would call the baby, Baby. My Uncle Bill thinks we should call the baby squishy until it gets here. :)
Jason got a deer Sunday night. Yippy now there will be meat in the freezer. He also had breakfast with Santa and made etruth.com Stinker told the paper the wrong name so this is what was printed. Gotta watch out for that boy!
 Caption: Elkhart Central fire fighters Bret Schrock (left) and Mike Nemes (right) make pancakes Saturday morning at the station for the annual pancake and sausage with Santa breakfast Saturday, December 4, 2010. (Truth Photo By Adrienne Barnett) http://www.etruth.com/Know/TruthPhotos/PhotoDetails.aspx?id=120610
Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment