I have already had some of you ask about the photos. . sorry I was tired when I sent them out. They are all from the children's museum that we went too. The first was this really cool wall that when you stood by in the "butterflys" landed on your head. So cool. Second, after two hours, Tenille was really tired and my mom found her laying down on this bench. It is outside the bathrooms, and yes that is supposed to be a guy reading the paper (the part is is laying on) and finally us on the really big chair. Don't we look funny? So hard to get up there. :) Tracy "To ensure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life." ~William Londen |
Friday, March 11, 2011
clairifcation on photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment