Monday, March 14, 2011
wogoman weekly - issue 3 volume 38
Happy Pi Day everyone!
I am sure you all stopped what you were doing at exactly 1:59 and 26 seconds and proclaimed, "I love Pi!" OK, so do you know it is Pi Day. Pi 3.14 (March 14th) :) Catchy huh? My students were not super impressed about it, but they do love Pi, I mean pie, which is what they got to eat.
Tenille did a great job with her photo of the week. Do you like the look on my face? She is in the car while we are washing it. So silly.
Now the real question. Based on the photo of the current state of our porch . . does anyone have any good suggestions for what in the world to do with a porch that someone has torn off half the steps and covered it up with an odd assortment of wood. All the screws are striped and well . . . we are not sure what in the world these people did to destroy this porch but, they covered it up with paint and weird pieces of wood. Ugh. The pool people are supposed to start in two weeks and we have to fix this mess before then. So if you got any idea . . send it to J. We are all ears. :)
That truly sums up what is going around here. We had a great weekend of relaxing and hanging out as a family. We used up the last of the wood on the porch and even reaching 80 degrees in the house with out turning on the furnace. :) Ah the small joys. J did burn down the fields of grass and weeds along side the roads so we are good to go there. My garden is just calling to me :) I am going to try again to grow some plants from seeds. Didn't work out so well last year, but maybe this is different. You gotta hope right?
When asked if Tenille was human (we watched ponyo this weekend for the first time) she said, "no I'm not human, I'm a big girl." "Well that is true, you are a big girl" was all I could come up with. Well, ummm that is about it I think. . . enjoy the better weather and if you are Watson family and you are coming to Cari's shower . . RSVP me OK?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment