Then Tenille helped out with Cari's baby shower. The shower went great and Cari and Steve got some really nice stuff. Thank you for all the came. It is so awesome that we can tell Cari how much we love her. Tenille is very excited about baby squishy coming into the world. On that front, we have another addition to our Watson family coming this year. My cousin Steph just told everyone she is due in October. :) Everyone keep those babies comin.....takes the pressure off of me! :)
After the baby shower, Tenille and I went to Brie's princess party. Tenille got her first pedicure, makeup, and hair done. She looked so stinkin cute I wanted to squish her. The hair lasted for church the next day so that was nice. She HATES having me do her hair so I of course want that lady to come to my house every morning and do Tenille's hair now. On on that note I would like to tell you all how I got the "Mom of the Year" award. Friday, Tenille actually got up well so I let her pick out her own clothes. Then she was hungry so I let her eat powered donuts in the car. When I get her to school, there I am brushing her off when I tell her teacher, well she is a little dirty today. And do you know what response I get? "You do know it is picture day today, right?" Ugh! No I forgot. So I leave Tenille, run home, get a new outfit, and pretty bows and run back to school. I strip her down in the middle of her class, and get her ready just in time to have them go off for her pictures. I am so happy I have a student teacher because I didn't get to school until 5 minutes before the bell rings. So unlike me!
J got the shed finished! It is so awesome. I think we are crazy though because we all worked outside this weekend. I burned a hillside for three hours and I think I got 3 more feet of lawn. I found a broken pot and a plastic thing you wrap Christmas lights around. As I am raking and raking twigs from the last . .. I don't know how many years I am cursing the people that have lived there before us. Didn't anyone love this house? But if they hadn't of left we wouldn't be here now and this is SO the place we need to be. :) So thank you, I guess. :) Umm I think that is it. I am sure I missed tons of stuff because our week was so crazy. I did get my peas planted. So yippy for them. Hopefully I planted enough to actually get some inside. Last year Tenille ate them as fast as I picked them and J would only get one pod. At least Tenille left him that right? She is so nice about sharing. Ok, have a good week. Hopefully the pool people will be able to start this week because the weather will be nicer. :) 4 days till spring break!
No comments:
Post a Comment