:: Friday! Friday? When did it get to be Friday?::
Oh time goes by so fast! Tenille has been well . . Tenille. She "crashed" twice this week. Once she was running at daycare and fell into a piano (so she says). Secondly she was playing by herself yesterday and fell and hit the floor. Now her nose is all starched up. She told me this morning that if she ate all her oatmeal (she ate two bowls full) that her nose would be fixed and not hurt any more. She was so sad when she looked in the mirror while she was brushing her teeth and saw that her nose was all boogered up still.
We are going to visit my brother Mark this weekend in Chicago for a night. Tenille is so excited. We put a sticker on the calendar to mark the day we are leaving. It helps calm her down when she wants to go RIGHT NOW to see Mark. Oh that girl. Last night she took a bath and said she wanted to smell good for Uncle Mark and then when I told her she had to put P.J.'s on instead of clothes she was beside herself. Now we will see how excited she is when she realizes how far Chicago is. J Aunt Heather has already saved the day and sent two new movies for her to watch. Oh she is already excited about that.
We have been fighting "the cold" at our house. Tenille was kicked out of daycare for having a temp of 100 on Tuesday. I took her home and no temp. She had no temp the next day either. So back to school she went yesterday. Heather was able to watch Tenille on Wednesday so J and I could both work. So nice of her, right? We are so lucky to have family so close.
We have hit the "stretch" at school. No breaks until spring break in April. I know I am not getting any sympathy from most of you but, high school teenagers before spring break is like living with . . with . . teenagers . . but I have 180 of them!
We had so dirt delivered the other day to try and level out the area of our shed that we are getting so that we can put the pool pumps in there. April 1 is coming fast. J Yippy for a pool this year.
Well I think that is about it. Enjoy your weekend. P.S. Have you seen the robins? spring is here my friends. I took a walk about on our property today and was amazed at how everything wintered. Flowers are coming up, trees are begging to be trimmed. ahhh so exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment